Thursday, August 19, 2010

A month has gone already


Before I left Australia I promised everyone that I would record my thoughts and experiences in a blog. Guess what!! It is a month today since I left Australia and I am finally starting. What a month it has been. Perhaps I should change the title to "Cinco meses in Mexico". No, lets go with Seis and that will give me an excuse to tell you a little about the last month.

The old saying goes "I don't know where the times has gone", however for me there has been so many things to see, do and LEARN, that I have just been taking it day by day. I am finding this is the best way, otherwise you could become overwhelmed. Well enough words of wisdom (or as some members of my family would say (.rapp!). Lets get on with the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment