Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Apologies and Partial Celebrations

I must apologies.  I am afraid my blogging has been on hold.  I have so many stories to tell, but not the time to write them.  However, today I am feeling great.  Yesterday, I sent the second part of my research project off.  The research plan.  It was a great feeling to push the send button last night.  You know, no matter how many times you review and go over a paper, you always find errors or things you thing should change.  You have to reach a point when enough is enough and push the document off to your supervisor.  Then you have the anxious wait for its return and the accompanying "red notes".   

I now have six weeks to put into action all the aspects of my research plan and then write the final report. I actually think that this is a very limited time frame in which to produce a good piece of work.  However, I have come to the conclusion, keep it simple and do the best you can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment